SWEET BEETLE WITH NEW RAG TOP! This is a great driving beetle that has just had a full mechanical tune up from bumper to bumper and is ready for spring driving. Watch the video, take a look at the pictures and details, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Paint looks great from 10 feet away, but it has consistent bubbling here and there likely caused by improper priming before paint. My though was to do a rub through patina look, but it would be easy to paint match and repair.
- Interior: Interior appears to have been installed all new a few years ago. A good shampooing would make the seats new again. Headliner is in good condition.
- Glass/Windows: Glass/Windows: Windows roll up and down. All glass is in good condition.
- Trunk: Super clean trunk with no signs of rust or damage in the spare tire well. Brand new spare. New trunk detail kit.
- Undercarriage: Super clean and rust free floor pans.
- Wheels/Tires: Sharp aluminum wheels with newer tires
- Convertible Top: New rag top
- Drivetrain: 1600cc engine starts easily and runs strong. We just had all of the mechanics gone through my Moon Aircooled and this beetle is ready for the road. New clutch and cable, the 4 speed transmission shifts smoothly through all the gears. This car drives out with plenty of power and steers easily.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights and brake lights are all working.
- Brakes: Disc brake conversion was done along with the lowering kit. Stops straight and strong