This is a 1984 BMW Race Car built on an e30 coupe Race chassis. The
car is legal to run in the 24 Hours of Lemons, Champcar and AER, in
addition, it is street legal and registered in New Hampshire.
Following is an extensive list of upgrades and improvements made to
- Recent M50tu swap, regasketed with all new pulleys and tensioner,
turner ecu 191hp and 7100rpm limit.
- Stainless headers dual/single tube to stainless muffler.
- G260 trans mounted custom short shifter e21/rod combo,
- Lightweight steel flywheel and Sachs HD clutch.
- OEM type clutch slave and and master run off of a wilwood master
- Upgraded chase bays
- AN brake line kit. All 4 corners.
- Chase bays custom manual Brake master delete and chase bays
billet adjustable proportioning valve.
- Stock calipers, eBC green/red pads. Extended Red Stainless
braided lines in all corners.
- 4.10 lsd new oil. Max speed approx 130mph with g260 trans and
- Poly engine mounts, poly trans mounts, full poly bushing kit rear
subframe gussets and powder coated.
- Poly front control arm bushings, all suspension bits powder
coated or painted.
- Turner spec front sway bar. Turner spec rear bar. Turner billet
rear shock mounts with plus charged bilstein rear shocks
- Ground control billet adjustable front camber bearing kit with
ground control 525lb front springs
- Coil overs set up at mid height.
- Front racer parts aluminum 3 piece strut brace bar. Rear matching
racer parts strut tower brace.
- 2 piece E30/e36 driveshaft, custom
- Lexan rear and side windows,
- Hybrid spec/rally cage minimal tubes. No firewall cutting. 3d
cage gussets used. Moonroof delete.
- 10lb fire suppression system.
- Stock fuel system with added high pressure fuel pump.
- Sparco lightweight seat and Schroth 6 point suspended NASCAR
belts. Wired for NASCAR type coms.
- Has headlights wipers and brakes lights Spec cut offs for
internal power and external.
- Interior switch panel has ignition kill, fuel kill, master power
,wipers ,lights and fire suppression pull.
- Custom aluminum door panels. Silver painted cage and interior.
Subaru blue paint with flat clear coat.
- Red K Racing wheel 15" or Gold Borbet wheels 15".
- Weighs 2300lbs
- Approx 6.5 gallons per hour at NHMS. 116 top speed @nhms with
4:10 g260 combo with stock wheel size.
- Car has lots of Thompson time. Best Laps in 1:24 with M50tu.
This car is ready to race so if you think this might be a
replacement for your existing car or you want a great new racer to
support your desire to race wheel to wheel, then this might be the
car for you.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (617)
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (617)
My name is Scott please call me direct with any questions - my cell
phone is always with me at (617) 945-3136. We'll gladly assist in
delivering this vehicle to your doorstep.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.