ALL ORIGINAL, BEAUTIFUL FARM TRUCK, NEW PAINT, NEW INTERIOR, FUN DRIVER! This is a wonderful opportunity to get into a classic 5-window truck without breaking the bank. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Original steel body is in good solid condition with typical waves consistent with any farm truck. There are only a few small spots of rust on the truck (see video). Paint is new single stage and shows very nice.
- Interior: Original unmolested dash with all new paint on the interior. All of the gauges are original and in working condition, speedometer needle has broken off. Door panels, headliner, seat, and headliner are all new.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good original condition. Drivers window rolls 90% down, passenger window rolls all the way down.
- Trunk: New plywood bed with painted steel strips looks sharp.
- Undercarriage: Overall solid underneath with rust free original frame rails and original floor pans that have been patched years ago and show to be solid and rust free as well. A few typical spots of rust on this truck include inner cab corners and small spots in the front fender wells.
- Wheels/Tires: Original wheels with older tires that have good tread, new portawall whitewalls
- Drivetrain: Period correct ( I believe it is original) 216 6cyl starts easily and runs strong. 3-speed shift on the column shifts smoothly through all of the gears. For being 73 years old this truck is still alive and kicking. Very minimal play in the steering wheel makes her easy to drive down the road.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, and brake lights are all working.
- Brakes: Brakes stop good, need to pump them sometimes like many old trucks.
Early Chevrolet 5-window trucks will always be a favorite classic! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.