- Beautifully restored 1968Camaro
- Appears to be a true SS but not verified
- 396 / 325hp V8 engine
- HEI electronic ignition and electric fuel pump
- 4-Speed manual transmission
- 12 bolt rear end
- Power steering
- Power front disc brakes
- Restored houndstooth interior
- Hugger Orange exterior paint
- Black vinyl top
- Tachometer and center gauges
- Original radio with aftermarket power antenna
- Spare tire in the trunk
- MANY restoration records and photographs provided by the previous
Please visit our website CarsRememberWhen.com to view full photo
gallery and a video of the vehicle running.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.