• LS2 GM Crate Motor
• 4L60E 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
• C5 Corvette Front Axle
• C5 Corvette Rear with Independent Coil Over Suspension
• Art Morrison Chassis with C5 Components
• C4 Corvette Brakes
• Schott "Velocity" 17"x9" Front and 18"x12" Rear Wheels
• Michelin PS2 Tires (275/40/17) Fronts and (335/30/18) Rears
• PPG Jet Black Basecoat / Clearcoat
• Widened rear quarter panels
• Interior is a C5 seat designed to look like a 59 Corvette seat
• Full Custom Interior
• Interior Cabin was stretched for more comfort on a road trip
• Rear quarter panels were widened 6"
• Power Windows and Vent Windows
• Keyless Entry
• Push Button Start
• Vintage Air Conditioning System
• Custom Sound System
Enjoy a fully customized C2 Corvette Resto Rod. Enjoy the looks of
the old with the technology of a new car. This car rides like a new
Corvette as it sits on an Art Morrison Chassis with C5 suspension
components. This car was built and looks very clean and is
timeless; it's not one of the resto-rods that is in vogue today and
out of flavor tomorrow, it has a timeless look.
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.