1971 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Restomod
Exterior Color: Cortez Silver, Black Stripes.
Mileage: Odometer shows 1,746
Engine: 454 C.I V8 cylinder.
Recently completed comprehensive professional build with many new components including engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, braking system and more. Recent repaint in Cortez Silver with black stripes, this is a desirable, high quality muscle car ready to enjoy and show.
- 454 cubic inch engine (LS6 heads with later year marine spec block), less than 500 miles since professional build including; forged pistons, roller rockers and cam, new Edelbrock intake, new Holley 600 CFM carburetor, 3 inch exhaust with ceramic coated headers, Flowmaster mufflers. Aluminum radiator with dual fans.
- Drivetrain includes professionally rebuilt Turbo Hydramatic 350 with strengthened components, rebuilt drive shaft, rebuilt 10 bolt differential with new gears, bearings, seals.
- New Vintage Air Conditioning.
- Professionally rewired with American Autowire harness. New alternator, HEI distributor. New switches and gauge senders. Pioneer audio system with Bluetooth, Alpine speakers.
- New braking and suspension system components including new: calipers, drums, hardware, power booster, brake lines, shocks, suspension springs, poly bushings, rear sway bar. Original GM rally wheels, powder coated and fitted with new BFG tires.
- New steering system including; new power steering box, pump, linkages, tie rods, coupler.
- New steel fuel lines, new fuel tank.
- New repaint in Cortez Silver with PPG paint, black stripes and clear coat.
- New hood, inner and outer fenders, grille, new glass, headliner, body mounts, emblems. All exterior trim has been refinished.
Visit www.johnston-motorsports.com for more photos and information.
Financing available. Vehicle shown by appointment only. Price does not include license, title and administrative fees. California residents also pay sales tax.