1972 Chevrolet El Camino. VIN: 1D80H2K586330 Nice Blue and Silver paint. Black bench seat interior. Great running 350ci V8 engine. Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers. Power steering. Manual disc brakes. UMI Performance sway bar. Retrosound Radio. Runs and drives great!
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice, Blue and Silver paint (was originally Code: "50" Covert Tan).
• Cowl hood with SS stripes.
• 16" Polished wheels with 225/55-16 tires.
• Very solid underneath with no rust issues.
• Factory code: "720" Black bench seat interior.
• Retrosound radio.
• 350ci V8 engine (not the original engine).
• Turbo 350 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers.
• Power steering / Manual brakes (front discs).
• Aftermarket AC compressor (The compressor is mounted, but not hooked up).
• The odometer reads 70,664 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives very well.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.