Award Winner! Rare Tahoe Turquoise metallic exterior with Lt. Aqua
Crinkle Vinyl/ Dk. Aqua Kiwi Vinyl interior. Excellent running
matching numbers 289 engine with a C4 automatic transmission. Great
driving car. Calendar feature car. Stunning color combination.
- Car bought by Paul George owner of Mustang Magic in Feb. 1993
- Engine rebuilt May 1993 - new rings, bearings, seals, valve job
for unleaded, timing chain, oil pump, pushrods, fuel pump, water
pump, rebuilt original distributor, starter and alternator.
- Engine block honed, not bored.
- Transmission rebuilt May 1993 by Grant at Grant& Dans
transmission. Medium shift kit installed. New U joints.
- May 1993 suspension, front and back rebuilt. NOS Ford GT rear
leaf springs installed. Brakes completely replaced with all new
components. New front and rear wheel bearings.
- Paint job by Sousa's Auto Body in 1996. All exterior trim replace
with NOS, perfect original pieces, very few report parts. All new
weather stripping. All new interior. Rims from 69 Mach 1 stored
- In 1997 the car was show ready.
- In 2006 interior was freshened up with new upholstery and foam,
carpet and rear quarter panels. All hoses and belts replaced.
- Engine and externals are all original and numbers matching to the
cars VIN. Transmission and rear end are also original to car. Car
colors are original.
- Converted to Sprint B package with fog lights, C stripe, wheels
and pop open gas cap.
- Car did not come originally with Vinyl top.
- March 2011 - Engine compartment harness replaced. New halogen
headlights. Brakes completely gone through. Oil change and
transmission service. Master cylinder replaced and all fuel hoses
- March 2013 - 3rd owner purchased the car and has maintained and
driven the car regularly. Car made it into a 2016 Mustangs Calendar
which comes with the car.
- September 2017 -- Current owner purchased the Mustang from me to
enjoy and show locally. After putting on only 400 miles in 3 years
she has decided to let it go to someone who will get more use out