FULL EXTERIOR RESTORATION, ORIGINAL V8, AUTOMATIC, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT! This classic Pony car has undergone a beautiful exterior restoration and needs very little to be a finished sharp driver. Please watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight and rust free body with brand new paint and all new exterior chrome and moldings including bumpers, door handles, window trims, and brand new power convertible top.
- Interior: New front and rear deluxe seat upholstery. Carpet is a few years old but still looks nice. Needs new door panels, rear side panels, a dash cap, and radio to finish off the interior restoration. Thankfully, these are all easy and affordable parts to buy online and install in an afternoon!
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good original condition and the windows all roll up and down easily. Felts and weatherstripping are in good original condition.
- Trunk: Trunk space is clean, solid, and rust free with custom cut carpet.
- Undercarriage: Overall solid underneath, sub-frame rails are rust free along with the floor pans. There are 2 small spots of rust that would be easily cut and patched and would make the car rust free (see video inspection for undercarriage shots).
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new American Racing wheels with new tires
- Convertible Top: Brand new power convertible top with complete rebuild of top mechanism and hydraulic pump, lines, and wiring.
- Drivetrain: Original 302 starts easily and runs strong. Automatic transmission shifts smoothly through all gears. The exhaust is original and rusty, needs to be replaced. This car runs and drives easily and with an engine detail and new exhaust pipes she would be ready for daily driving.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should. Needs a new radio.
- Brakes: Original drum brakes stop straight and strong.
- Power Options: Power steering. Power convertible top
This is a great price on a great Mustang that would be fun to weekend project on and drive while you tinker with her and finish the restoration off. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.