1965 Chevrolet C10 SWB Pickup. VIN:C1445S133903. 400ci V8 engine. Turbo 350 Automatic Transmission. Manual brakes with front disc. Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers. Nice 2 Tone Blue and White Paint. Color Coded Steel Wheels with Hubcaps. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with Nice Blue/White paint.
• 15" Steel wheels with 235/75/15 tires.
• Custom Cab trim
• Nice stainless side trim all intact.
• New chrome bumpers and grill.
• New wood bed kit.
• Nice, stock style interior - presents well.
• Factory style bench seat with custom seat cover.
• Inside of cab painted body color
• New carpet and mats.
• 400ci V8 engine - runs strong (not the original engine).
• Turbo 350 automatic transmission.
• Edelbrock carburetor and intake.
• Aluminum radiator with dual electric fans.
• HEI ignition.
• In frame fuel tank conversion with electric pump.
• Manual steering / Manual brakes (front disc).
• 12 bolt rear end.
• Headers / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers.
• The Odometer reads 744 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives very well.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.