• Ultra rare factory big block Dart GTS Rotisserie restored ( look
under this car!) • Rebuilt, Optional original numbers matching #'s
383cid 4bbl, V-8 engine
• Optional 833 4 spd manual transmission
• 8 � rear differential w/ Sure grip positive traction and 3:23
• One of only 991 4 speed GTS's produced in 1968 (43,127 darts
built in '68!)
• Mirror finish correct WW1 code, White paint with black bumble bee
stripe show waxed and detailed.
• New Great looking correct S6Y code, Gold Premium bucket seats
with optional console
• Correct factory AM/FM radio and Correct Woodgrain Steering
• Rally dash with full factory gauges
• Period correct column mounted tach
• New and great looking chrome bumpers and stainless trim
• Very correct with air Cleaner decals, idle setting label,
antifreeze tag, fender tag are Present.
• Great looking steelie rims and dog dish hubcaps with hi speed
• #492 In the GTS Govier Registry,
• Very impressive, detailed, engine compartment and detailed
• Very detailed trunk plus the correct spare and jack.
• The car is also extremely well documented. The restoration is
fully documented with receipts and paperwork, title history, fender
tag, GTS registry etc.
• Show or just drive this collectable factory big block Dart
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.