One of a kind 1984 Range Rover Classic Pick Up
The truck was showcased in Land Rover Magazine in early 2000.
* Runs and drives very well.
* Windows have been converted to wind up ones rather than electric.* New Fuel tank
* New Fuel pump
* Original 3.9L engine/Auto transmission
* It has all been Lynex'd (inside on the floors and also truck bed)
* Brand new Tires
* Clean title
* Has a removable roof
* Have a spare automatic transmission for it that will need rebuilding that comes with the truck.
This is a super RARE find if anyone is into Land Rover's.
Hagerty want to do an article on it.
IF THE AD IS UP THEN IT IS STILL AVAILABLE
For more info call Robt at 270 442 0737 (Mon- Friday 8.30am - 3,30pm) Thanks