1990 Land Rover Defender 4X4 90 TDI
• Frame off no expense spared restoration showing only 20 test
miles (look under this Defender!) !
• Original, Matching Numbers, Legendary, rebuilt 2.5 TDI Turbo
Diesel Engine with V8 torque
• Original, Matching Numbers, Rebuilt, LT77 5 spd Manual
• Land Rover Legendary 4 wheel drive with Hi-Lo range transfer
• New upgraded modern AC air-conditioning and heat
• Brand new mirror finish, Signal red paint show waxed and
• Custom made black leather interior with red stitching and piping,
custom console, bucket seats, headliner, door panels and rear fold
down jump seats with seating for 4
• Restored factory dash and full array of gauges
• 16" Factory Land Rover Alloy wheels w/ white letter radials
• New, coil spring suspension, new exhaust
• 300 TDI Axles with power disc brakes all around
• All new Headlights, marker lights, rear tail lights, license
plate light are all new
• All new trim, weather stripping, seals
• Removable painted hardtop
• Considered the world's best 4x4, great looking and collector car
• With a heritage like this, you can be sure that Defender fever
won't subside anytime soon, show or just drive this very cool
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.