Offered here is a 1993 Land Rover Defender 130 that was restored by our friends at Holland America Brothers.
- This example has a rebuilt 3.5L V8 gasoline engine and a manual transmission.
- The exterior is finished in classic Land Rover Willow Green (LRC970).
- The external roll cage is from Safety Devices and is completely tied in with the chassis for roll over protection.
- Seats are finished in Land Rover “Puma Style” half leather, the door panels and dashboard are covered in leather and the headliner is finished in anthracite alcantara.
- The truck bed is coated with UPol truck bed liner, the chassis was stripped and powder coated.
- The brakes were upgraded with disk brakes all around, and outfitted with new shocks and dampers.
- This example has Land Rover 16” Sawtooth wheels sporting BFGoodrich All Terrain tires.
This is a rare truck that is properly sorted and drives great.
For more information, please call 631 283 8819.
Color: Willow Green
Interior color: Black
Body style: SUV
Engine: 8 Cylinder