• Frame Off Restored
• 427/390 Big Block
• All Matching Numbers
• Original Driveline
• Documented with Original Warranty Book & Protect-O-Plate, Copy of
• Previous owner history (Came from 3 significant Corvette
• NCRS Top Flights
• NCRS Duntov "Mark of Excellence Award"
• Bloomington Gold Certified
• Factory Side Exhaust Car
• One of the owners documented each and every time he took the car
out for a 10 year period.
This 1967 Corvette is a 427/390. The 390 was the "hydraulic" lifter
Big Block. This car has been fully restored and is documented by a
copy of the original tank sticker, warranty book/protect-o-plate
and has complete owner history. It has been part of 2 significant
Corvette collections and has undergone a frame-off restoration.
It has been seen by both of the Corvette judging organizations
earning multiple NCRS Top Flight Awards, a Bloomington Gold and the
Coveted "Duntov" Mark of Excellence Award.
This is an investment grade Corvette that can be driven and enjoyed
or parked in a museum.