• Beautiful restoration of this classic Italian history, •
Manufactured and restored in Italy!
• Original, Rebuilt 500cc straight twin engine, 55 mpg!
• Original, Rebuilt 4-speed manual transmission,
• New Mirror finish, great looking Azuuro blue paint,
professionally show waxed and detailed,
• New Cognac Cabrio Roof, Chrome and Stainless Exterior Trim,
• Great looking all new Cognac and White Bucket seat interior,
• Restored correct Fiat 500F White steering wheel,
• Full Restored Dash with 120km/h speedo with "Luci, Generatore,
Benzina" and "Olio" lights,
• Show Ready Detailed Engine + trunk Compartment
• Color matched wheels w/ Wide-White Walls,
• Bought in person in Italy imported by one of our own!
• Ultra-cool, Investment grade, Collector quality '69 Fiat 500F
Cabrio, Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost
smell the fresh pasta!
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.