This single-owner Cordoba has been absolutely pampered since it was purchased off the showroom floor in 1979. It wouldn't take much to restore it its original showroom glory. With 71K original miles it is powered by a 318 V8.
• This gem of a car has always been garaged and almost all miles are highway miles.
• Exterior is all original, never in an accident, no rust. Paint, trim and vinyl top are in amazing condition.
• The dash, gorgeous red upholstery, and accent leather are nearly perfect, with no rips, stains or obvious wear.
• It has brand new whitewall tires.
• The engine runs great, and the transmission shifts flawlessly. It has no significant oil or fluid leaks. It will need a new set of distributor cables and new plugs probably wouldn’t hurt.
• If you look close there are a handful nicks and minor dents, and some hubcap rash. The passenger door light will need a new cover.
• Overall, it runs and drives like new and everything works exactly as it should.
This is one unique, classy and luxurious vehicle. Just ask Ricardo Montalban! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfKHBB4vt4c