- 440 V8 (7.2L), Magnum HP Motor
- Roller Cam
- Beautiful Pinstripe on hood and trunk
- new 750 CFM Holley carb. Electric Choke, vacuum secondaries (installed 3 months ago)
- Adjustable headers. Open and closes with button next to steering wheel, noisy when you need it to be, quite when you don't want to disturb neighbors.
- fully stainless steel exhaust
- engine in good shape, a consistent 130 PSI on all cylinders
It likes an idle of 1000 rpm
Electric holley blue fuel pump
New fuel line installed recently
Seatbelts all round, shoulder on driver seat
New manifold gaskets
Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, temp gauge, alternator gauge, oil reassure all work perfectly.
Lights work all round, has nice reverse signal lights in rear chrone bumper.
18 spline rear end gears - beefed up with support bars, New shocks all round installed 5 months ago
Mopar 4 speed with hurst shifter and pistol grip - shifts nicely
New cooper tires all round
Interior in great condition
Recently replaced gaskets one month ago: oil pan gasket, manifold intake
Front desk breaks, rear drums (new drum brakes installed 5 months ago)
New harmonic balancer installed within past 6 months
Automatic drop top convertable - top in good condition
Vehicle is my daily driver, everything is fully functional, great driver and a real head Turner
Parked indoors in garage
Interior is like new, almost no evicende of wear, seats are spotless
Top is in great shape, and drop top motor works perfectly
New liner for boot
Its got a wideband installed but sensor needs to be replaced for it to work. about $100 if you need it. Car is in a good tune up, so shouldn't need that.
I've had the car for a year, drive it to work and back everyday and has never overheated, not in traffic nor when you get on the gas. Very reliable car.
Battery is a year old.
Has a cut off switch which is also a great safety and security feature.
Original AM Radio, works perfect.
Its a big motor for a small car, which means it gets up and goes, 0-60 in about 6 seconds per my stopwatch.
I'm selling due to needing something more suitable for hauling kids around to school and back. But not desperate to sell. Will probably just keep it if I don't get my price. This is a much loved car and we'll looked after. Everywhere I drive people complement me on it, a read head Turner. And if they don't notice it by looks, they're sure to notice it when you open the headers 🤪
Welcome to call for more info and to come check it out.
- Its an older restoration, paint job so it's not without flaws: some chips, small cracks in paint here and there - the car looks show quality when you stand 8 feet away though
- handbrake needs a bit of adjusting
- could probable do with a new front windscreen since the current has some fogging in it
Car is in east bay san fransisco area. If you're out of state we could get a local classic car dealer (of your choice) to help broker the deal.
Here's a video of the car: https://youtu.be/xV0hsqKU5vo