1956 Ford Sunliner Convertible -Supercharged.
I have owned this convertible with power steering and a Tbird 292 Supercharged engine for over 10 years. Retirement forces me to sell. Prior to me buying the car went through a ground up restoration, but it doesn't stop there. Over the years I have continued to refresh the restoration including
1. New power top motor
2. In past year completely redid the seats and carpet including spending the extra money to have new floor insulation and the foam in the seats all redone so it feels firm and looks new
3. Approximately three years back redid the white paint. It is immaculate. The blue still looks incredible so I did not redo.
Mechanically this car starts and drives excellent and I love the whistle from the supercharger
There are things I was planning on doing, but never got around to them
1. The original AM radio was converted to an FM radio and only works so so
2. The speedometer started making some noise so I disconnected and bought and replacement one that I never installed. Comes with the car
3. Cant think of anything else, but if I do will let you know
This car runs and drives great but is 60 years old so it is being sold were is as is with no warranty. With that said, if it needs to be shipped I will work with you to make it feel seamless.
Thanks for looking at my ad and pictures. I will really miss this car. Thanks Tom 714.381-9505 in Yorba Linda California