'74 PORSCHE 914 2.0L TARGA
• Recently Completed, Show Ready Restoration of this Rare
• 1 of only 5,597 produced in '74 (118,000 Total Porsche 914s
• Optional, Rebuilt 1971cc Flat-4 with Dual Down Draft Carbs
• Optional 5-Speed Manual Transmission
• New, Mirror finish Porsche Black paint show waxed
• Iconic Black Targa Roof
• Like New, Black Sport seat interior with full console
• Full array of VDO Gauges including 7K RPM Tach and 150 MPH
• Porsche Black 4-spoke Steering Wheel
• Upgraded Jenson AM/FM/Tape Stereo
• Restored Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Ultra-Sharp 4-wheel Disc Brakes
• "15 Wheels with High Speed Radial Tires
• Great sounding Exhaust
• Show or dive this Rare, Collector Quality, Investment Grade, '74
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.