The listing is incorrect for the model year. It is a 1986 Nissan Spartan II.
This is a rare opportunity to own a classic beauty. Join the ranks of owners like Eddie Murphy, Larry Holms and Joan Collins, as well as Tony Dorset of the Dallas Cowboys. This is not a kit car, but was hand built on top of a nissan 300 zx frame. The builder built some 300 or so of these and sold them through a nissan dealer. They are luxury cars with amenities such as,
- High performance but fuel efficient 6 cylinder turbo engine
- 4-speed automatic transmission
- Analogue & Digital gauges
- Power windows
- Power steering
- 4 wheel Power disc brakes
- Power door locks
- Climate controlled heat and air conditioning
- Opera windows and T-tops
- Bucket seats and back seat
- Authentic wire wheels
It is an eye turner when you drive down the road. The mileage is approximate since the odometer is not working. I don't think it has much miles on it based on prior use. It does run well and you will love it.