STUNNING PAINT JOB, GREAT DRIVING WITH V8, AUTOMATIC, POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES! This is a wonderful way to get into a pre-war classic ready to drive at a very affordable price. She is an absolutely beautiful truck that is just in time for your Holiday photos! Watch the video inspection, take a look at the details and pictures below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Arrow straight and rust free body. Gorgeous 2-tone paint job laid down by a real professional. I only found one small flaw in the paint on the entire truck (see video).
- Interior: Beautifully done interior with all new chrome dash components including the windshield crank mechanism (very expensive). Timeless diamond pleat door panels and the seat upholstery is very comfy. Stereo is older and could be replaced with newer bluetooth enabled original style easily.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass appears to be new along with the weatherstripping and window felts. Windows crank easily up and down along with the windshield crank.
- Trunk: Nice tonneau cover over all steel bed. The insides of the bed show some wear and new wood would bring this up to the next level. Battery located inside the bed, too.
- Undercarriage: Solid and original frame with upgraded front suspension. All rust free floor pans and the cab corners are in amazing rust free original condition as well.
- Wheels/Tires: Old school Craiger SS wheels staggered with matching tires that have new tread.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 turbo transmission shifts smoothly through all of the gears. This truck drives like a newer vehicle with power steering and power brakes. She moves easily down the road with plenty of power and a nice sounding exhaust system.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the wiring was re-done on the build and every gauge works as it should. Older 8-track radio under the seat did not work on inspection.
- Brakes: Power drum brakes all around, stop straight and strong.
- Power Options: Power steering
This is a wonderful truck ready to jump in and enjoy. Please watch the video inspection then call Erick at 678-908-6006.