This is a 1995 Land Rover Range Rover Classic LWB that was recently extensively restored. The work completed during the restoration includes the following.
· Wood trim removed and refinished by Madera Concepts
· Seats made by GAHH with upgraded leather.
· Headrests and arm rests by GAHH.
· Custom door panels and rear seat pockets finished in leather.
· Custom make and fit wool carpet with piping.
· Ultra-suede carpet in cabin and rear storage area.
· Body stripped to bare metal.
· Body prepped.
· Body coated in zinc chromate primer.
· Sand and repeat primer three times.
· Four coats of glasurit paint to finish.
· New front and rear shocks and air bags.
· New rotors and brake pads.
· New oil pan gasket.
· New intake manifold and valley pan gaskets.
· New valve cover gaskets.
· New transmission pan gasket and filter.
· New coolant reservoir return hose.
· New engine drive belt.
· New front and rear brake hoses.
· New spark plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap, rotor, fuel filter, and air filter.
· New front window regulator and motor.
· New water pump, fan clutch, thermostat and gasket.
· New vacuum hoses and breather hoses.
· New steering box, high and low pressure and return hoses.
· New 4x4 steering knuckle gaskets and seals.
· New radiator and hoses.
· New front and rear sway bar links.
· New steering damper.
· New exhaust system.
· New fog light assemblies.
· New hood insulation.
· New rear hatch support strut.
Interior color: Tan
Body style: SUV
Engine: 8 Cylinder