To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Open
Roads, Fall event, 11 - 20 November 2020.
$60,000 - $80,000
- Offered from the Petersen Automotive Vault Collection
- An exceedingly rare and characterful midcentury
- One of 198 chassis produced between 1950-1954 at Evanston,
- Reportedly one of two examples equipped by the factory with a
Chrysler Hemi engine
- 331 cu. in. Chrysler FirePower Hemi V-8 engine; automatic
- Metallic Green over beige vinyl; ivory convertible top
Please note that this lot is titled as a 1953.
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620