We are selling this 1959 Ford Thunderbird, this car is a true time machine. It has been beautifully restored with a two-tone turquoise and white exterior and a matching interior. The chrome is in excellent shape like it just left the factory. The whitewall tires and wire wheels are in great shape and look great on it! The trunk is in great shape showing no signs of rust, The undercarriage is in the same condition. The car does have taillights from a 1959 Ford thunderbird because the previous owner liked the look of them better. The 1960 correct taillights can be ordered and installed on this vehicle. Overall the car is extremely nice! and runs and drives excellent! For any questions at all please let us know! We have a lot more photos and are more than happy to send them to anyone upon request!
- 1959 Ford Thunderbird
- 4,316 Miles on the dash
- V8 352 ci OHV - 4V Carb. 300hp
- Arizona Vehicle
- Beautifully Restored!
- V8 Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Paint is in excellent shape! It is about an 8-9 out of 10
- Runs and drives excellent!
- Trunk is in excellent shape!
- Underneath is very solid with no rust underneath! Great condition
- Heat Works
- Everything is working on the cluster, Speedometer, gas gauge, Temperature Gauge, and clock
- All the lights work front and back
- Windshield wipers work
- Two-tone interior with bucket seats and console
- Interior is in excellent shape!
- Upgraded radio and cassette works flawlessly!
- Power Windows, Steering, and breaks
- Equipped with driver side spotlight mirror
- Rides on whitewall tires mounted on wire wheels
- Accompanied by owners manual, shop manual, and select factory literature
- Always been stored in a temperature-controlled garage
- Extremely well taken care of!
- BELOW WE ADDED A LINK TO A VIDEO OF THE CAR!
WE ARE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SHARE MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS UPON REQUEST!
CALL/TEXT MITCH (810) 845-0795
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!