Rotisserie Restored 1971 Chevrolet Camaro Z28. VIN: 124871N569351. Numbers matching LT-1 350 V8 engine. Turbo 400 automatic transmission. Power steering, power disc brakes. Bucket seats with center console. Nice Mulsanne blue paint. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice code: "26" Mulsanne blue paint (original color).
• 15" Z28 wheels with Goodyear Polyglas F60-15 tires.
• Older Rotisserie restoration and very nice underneath (painted floors).
• Nice code: "785" black interior - (original interior) looks great.
• Factory bucket seats and center console.
• Factory 150 MPH Speedo and 8000 RPM tach.
• Numbers matching LT-1 350 V8 engine.
• Original aluminum intake with factory Holley carb.
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Stock style mufflers.
• Turbo 400, 3 speed automatic transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power disc brakes (front discs).
• The odometer reads 61,921 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Nicely restored Z28 Camaro.
• Runs and drives excellent.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.