To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Open Roads, Fall event, 11
- 20 November 2020.
$55,000 - $70,000
- An appealing Mopar with a rare and desirable combination of
- Largely original, with sympathetic restoration performed only
- Equipped with the vaunted 426 'Street' Hemi with dual
- Four-speed manual transmission and Dana 60 rear end
- Odometer records fewer than 14,600 miles
- Includes the original factory build sheet and data card
- Factory-ordered with the radio and heater delete
- Built in St. Louis, Missouri and sold new in Anaheim,
- Authentic as-built 'sleeper' appearance
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620