To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Open Roads, Fall event, 11
- 20 November 2020.
$40,000 - $50,000
- One of 3,973 Packard Eights produced for 1936
- Powered by a 320 cu. in. inline eight-cylinder engine
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Delivered by Packard-Chicago on 21 March 1936
- Equipped with Trippe driving lights, dual covered sidemount
spares, radio, and trunk rack
- Accompanied by receipts, electrical diagrams, and old
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620