This truck is great for anyone looking for a project vehicle. I have owned this truck since 2016. It has served me well and has been incredibly reliable. The original diesel engine has been replaced with a 396 big-block V8. The odometer was not turned over when the engine was replaced. But it is still registered as diesel. So, if you keep it in California you don’t need to have it smog checked. It has 4WD and manual locking hubs which make it a great recreational vehicle. It still has the original blue discontinued California license plates that are now antiques. It's on half ton axles and has no lift kit. Current tires are 37X12.5OR17LT. The AC/heater has been removed. It has power steering and a hydraulic brake system. I’m throwing in a free spare tire, jack, a cracked light bar, and a red jerry can (not pictured) with mount already installed inside. Also, a variety of free tools, parts, and fluids for the truck that I won’t need anymore.
• New starter engine and flexplate installed in October 2019
• New battery installed in August 2020
• New distributor installed in November 2017
• New fuel pump installed in June 2017
• New timing chain installed in August 2017
• Repainted in 2016. There are some rusts spots that need to be retouched (see the last photo for one reference)