Showroom condition, "one of a kind" 1973 VW Thing. Restored 5 years ago with final aspects completed in 2016. Full body, hasmat covered to minimize vibrations and noise, westfalia plaid interior with all the original VW accessories and parts, as well as all extras. Engine is a 2.1L dual Weber carb with oil fan. I am a VW enthusiast and poured all my love ad passion into making this a really unique yet original Thing. It has always and only been serviced by a very reputable old school VW shop here in orange county
- Wheels: 7in smoothes custom made front, and 8in back with wider fenders
- dual tops (retractable and bikini) brand new
- surround sound system with subwoofer (includes bluetooth connectivity)
- mileage: 20,200 since 2016 when the brand new engine was built.
- Most if not all records are on hand and happy to share details upon serious inquiries
I have been driving it weekends and always garage kept in SoCal.
Thank you for your interest