'67 FIAT 500F CABRIO
• Beautiful restoration of this classic Italian history
• Manufactured and restored in Italy!
• Original, Rebuilt 500cc straight twin engine, 55 mpg!
• Original, Rebuilt 4-speed manual transmission
• Mirror finish, Bianco paint with Blue Side Stripe, professionally
show waxed and detailed
• New Blue Cabrio Roof
• Chrome and Stainless Exterior Trim
• Great looking Blue with White Bucket seat interior
• Restored correct Fiat 500F White steering wheel
• Full Restored Dash with 120km/h speedo with "Luci, Generatore,
Benzina" and "Olio" lights
• Restored Door Panels and Headliner
• Show Ready Detailed Engine Compartment
• Correct steel hubcaps w/ Wide-White Walls
• Great sounding factory style exhaust
• Bought in person in Italy imported by one of our own!
• Ultra-cool, Investment grade, Collector quality '67 Fiat 500F
• Just like being transported back to Italy, you can almost smell
the fresh pasta!!!
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.