To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Open
Roads, Fall event, 11 - 20 November 2020.
$60,000 - $70,000
- An appealing and well-preserved older restoration
- 1992 AACA Senior First Place winner, AACA Minnesota Region
First Place winner
- 120 hp, 282 cu. in. L-head straight-eight engine; three-speed
- Red over a tan leather interior; tan convertible top
- Equipped with radio, heater, turn signals, and banjo steering
- Fitted with covered dual-sidemount spares and mirrors, fog
lights, and iconic Packard cormorant hood ornament
- Currently wearing Firestone Deluxe Champion wide whitewall
- Accompanied by owner's manual, top boot, and show trophies
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/0620