Off frame built in 1999 including:
- 350 Chevy block with 4 bolt main
- 4BB/600 carburetor
- 700 GM Transmission
- Rear 308 posi-traction from Pontiac Trans Am
- Posi rear springs
- Ford Mustang springs and front end
- Ford rack & pinyon stabilizer
- Sanyo air conditioning
- 1960’s Corvair tail lights
- 1999 Infinity C-20 bucket seats
- Pioneer Mosfet 50 watt stereo
- Exhaust cut off
- Burn out brake control
This 1937 Sedan Delivery is extremely rare. While 9,419 were made in 1937, these sedans were mandatorily collected and sent to Europe during WWII to haul artillery and used for ambulances for the duration of the war. Most in Europe were destroyed by enemy fire and none were known to return from Europe. This car was unlicensed and running moonshine in Tennessee when the war broke out; so it was not confiscated. When originally acquired, it was painted white with the letters “Dairy Delivery” inscribed on the panels.
There are only 8 known to exist in the USA today.