New Arrival! Project 1969 Plymouth Road Runner. VIN: RM23H9A156698. Code "T3" Honey Bronze Paint. Non Original 383 V8 Engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Power steering / Power front disc brakes. Edelbrock aluminum intake. Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Bucket seats. Fender Tag in place. Vehicle is a project and is not road worthy. Engine fires up and will idle.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Amateur paint and body in the factory code: "T3" Honey bronze.
• 14" Magnum 500 wheels with BFG 225/70-14 tires.
• Vehicle will need rust repair.
• Older code: "T3" Honey Bronze interior.
• Bucket seats.
• Non original 383ci V8 big block engine (does run and will idle).
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Power steering.
• Power front disc brakes (vehicle needs brake works).
• Headers / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers.
• The odometer reads 83,506 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• The vehicle is a project and is not roadworthy.
• Fender tag in place
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.