1991 Ford Mustang LX Coupe. Vin:1FACP40E4MF196755. Nice Deep Emerald Green Paint. 15" weld racing wheels. Bennett Racing 427 V8 engine. Trick Flow TFS "R" series ported and polished heads. Edelbrock Super Victor 351W with a Wilson Manifold Elbow and 90mm throttle body. F-2 Procharger (38 lbs of boost). Fully built C4 with line lock / trans brake / 2 step. 8.8 rear end with Auburn Pro diff / 3:73 rear gears. Manual steering / Manual front disc brakes. Tubular K-Member. Southside upper and lower control arms. Subframe connectors. Rear adjustable shocks. Aluminum radiator. Currently on a 900 RWHP tune / Capable of 1350 HP. Very nice Mustang and was a very high quality build.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Great body with code: "PA" Deep Emerald green Paint (original color / has been repainted).
• Cervini Cowl Induction hood with hood latch (no hood pins).
• 15" Weld RTS wheels with 165/80-15 and 275/60-15 tires.
• Kill switch on rear bumper.
• Original code: "DA" Gray interior - looks great.
• Bucket seats and center console.
• Aftermarket Tach / Oil / Fuel / Temp gauges.
• Alpine CD / AM / FM radio.
• Bennett Racing Dart Block 427 V8 engine (351W block stroked to 427).
• Engine was built by Bennett Racing and tuned by Chuck Samuel at LRS Performance / ASSC out of Chicago.
• Intercooled F-2 Procharger W/ 4' cog drive (38 lbs of boost).
• Fully built C4 3 speed automatic transmission.
• MSD 2 step and limiter with 3000 pill on 2 step and 7200 on limiter.
• Trans Brake setup with 2 step on shifter
• Line lock.
• Trick Flow TFS "R" series ported and polished heads to Bennett specs.
• Edelbrock Super Victor intake / 90mm throttle body / Wilson Manifolds Elbow.
• 160# injectors, sonic cleaned, balanced and new screens installed
• Magna Flow 625 fuel pump
• Kooks 2' Long Tube headers with full 3' exhaust including polished tailpipes.
• 8.8 rear end with Auburn Pro diff / C- Clip eliminators / 3:73 rear gears / 4 Stud 31 spline axles.
• Manual steering / Manual front disc brakes w/slotted rotors.
• Tubular K-Member.
• Southside upper and lower control arms (Welded)
• Subframe connectors.
• QA1 front and rear adjustable coilovers/shocks.
• Aluminum radiator with switch controlled electric fan.
• The odometer reads 2,089 miles (Carfax reflects 114K on the body).
• Clean Carfax no accidents.
• Very nice Mustang and is a very high quality build.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.