We are selling our 1968 Chevrolet C1500 Chopped top Pickup truck. This truck is a Serious head-turner, by the way, it looks and sounds. It has a 468 cu. in. V8 with a 3-speed transmission and runs and drives Great! The paint is in excellent shape and the wood bed is in the same condition. The undercarriage is in great condition showing 0 signs for concern, it is all very solid! The interior is also in great shape with no rips or stains anywhere in the seats, headliner, or carpet. There are NO hidden body flaws in any of the pictures, the truck is very solid and looks just as good as it does in pictures. It has always been stored in a heated garage. and very well maintained! We are more than happy to send you more pictures upon request. Please if you have any questions give me a call or a text.
- 1968 CHEVY C1500
- VIN: CS148F163233
- 68,699 MILES ON DASH
- CLEAN TITLE
- STYLISH "CHOPPED" PICKUP
- WOOD BED IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE
- IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!
- BEAUTIFUL RED EXTERIOR PAINT!
- BORED AND MODIFIED 468 CU. IN V8 ENGINE
- EDELBROCK INTAKE
- FINNED ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS
- 3 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- POWER STEERING AND POWER BRAKES
- STAINLESS STEEL DUAL EXIT EXHAUST
- CASSETTE AND RADIO
- STAGGERED DEEP DISH EAGLE ALLOY WHEELS
- WHITE TONNEAU COVER
- TIRES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE!
- HEADLIGHTS WORK
- RADIO WORKS
- VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF!
- BELOW WE ADDED A LINK TO A VIDEO OF THE CAR!
(Copy and Paste Link In Search Bar)
WE ARE MORE THEN HAPPY TO SHARE MORE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS UPON REQUEST!
CALL/TEXT MITCH (810) 845-0795
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!