1968 Plymouth Road Runner. VIN: RM21H8A259892. Nice Blue Paint. Excellent running 383ci V8 Big Block Engine. 4 Speed Manual Transmission. Power Steering / Manual disc brakes. Aluminum Radiator. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / X Pipe / Flowmaster Mufflers. Factory Bench Seats. Factory Tach. Runs and drives great.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice Blue paint.
• New Gray Centered 18 Torque Thrust Wheels with 245/45-18 and 275/40-18 tires.
• Wheel lip moldings.
• Nice Black interior.
• Bench seats with floor shifter.
• Factory tach.
• Excellent running 383ci V8 big block engine (not the original engine)
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Power steering.
• Manual brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / X Pipe / Flowmaster mufflers.
• Aluminum intake / Aluminum radiator.
• The odometer reads 39,111 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Excellent running and driving Mopar.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.