'73 MGB ROADSTER
• Spectacular, Photo Documented, Restoration recently completed
• MG 1.8 liter 4 cylinder w/correct twin SU side draft carbs
• Rebuilt 4 speed O.D Syncromesh gear box
• Show quality, mirror finish Harvest Gold paint show waxed and
• Black bucket seat interior w/factory console
• Great looking Black convertible top
• Fully restored dash with Smiths gauges including 7K tach 120mph
• Restored 3-Spoke steering wheel matching shifter
• Optional AM/FM Stereo
• Great looking chrome polished stainless brightwork
• Show ready detailed engine compartment
• Detail Trunk with spare
• Disc Brakes
• Correct MG Wheels with Radial Tires
• Great sounding exhaust system
• Folder full of receipts and Restoration pictures too!
• Show or just enjoy driving this Brilliant example of British
Ingenuity, the '73 MGB Roadster
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.