To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' The
Elkhart Collection event, 23 - 24 October 2020.
$20,000 - $25,000
- The famous 'DUE 886K'
- Tuned by Ralph Broad for original owner David Pannel
- 170 hp Cosworth BDA 16-valve DOHC engine with wet-sump
- Reinforced gearbox; highly modified steering and
- Road-tested in Motor Sport, May 1972, and MOTOR, August
- Featured and described in Chris Harvey's Lotus: The Elite,
- Reportedly capable of more than 140 mph-the ultimate road-going
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/el20