This is a 1970 Mercedes Benz 280SE “Low Grille” car. This is a rare example and is one of only 200 cars that were made with the 6 Cylinder engine and the look of the 3.5 car. This car is automatic, Bosch D-Jetronic fuel injection, power steering, power brakes, Phoenix whitewalls, dual mirrors, black vinyl top boot, power windows, air conditioning, Becker Europa stereo, power antenna, VDO dash clock, fog lights. Notable features:
· 2,778 CC SOHC Inline 6-Cylinder Engine.
· Bosch D-Jetronic Fuel Injection.
· 160 BHP (DIN) at 5,500 RPM.
· 4-Speed Automatic Transmission.
· 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc Brakes.
· 4-Wheel Independent Suspension.
For more information please call 631 283 8819.
Interior color: Black
Body style: Convertible
Engine: 6 Cylinder