RARE PANEL WAGON, ORIGINAL, MATCHING NUMBERS, LOW MILES, BEAUTIFUL DRIVER! These panel delivery Willys Wagons are not easy to find... lots of all glass station wagons our there, but not like this. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight original steel body with extremely minimal rust, if any at all. Paint is a nice 10-footer driver quality job that shines up really nicely. Drivers exterior door handle needs repair.
- Interior: Original front bench seats have been reupholstered, rear jump seat is all original condition. Dash has all gauges and most seem to function as they should. Interior lights shine in the front and rear. Beautiful original wood strips in the back.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good shape and weatherstripping is newer. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Solid floor pans, rear has nicely refurbished original wood strips.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free original frame rails. Floor pans appear to be solid and super minimal rust if any.
- Wheels/Tires: New tires on original wheels with Willys hubcaps
- Drivetrain: Hurricane 4-cyl starts easily and runs strong. The 3-speed transmission shifts smoothly through all of the gears. This Jeep drives nice and straight and is easy to steer. Have a new gas pedal to replace the old worn one.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights seem to work as they should. Even the interior front and rear dome lights work.
- Brakes: Original drum breaks top straight.
I wish I could keep this Wagon forever. It would make such a great shop vehicle and advertising piece. Be sure to watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.