**UPDATE** BEAUTIFUL DRIVER RESTORATION, NEW PAINT, NEW UPHOLSTERY, NEW BED AND TIRES! Just went through an extensive tune up with new carburetor, distributor, furl pump, and plugs. I took her for a long drive Nov 16 and she is ready for daily driving now! This is a beautiful example of a clean and nearly rust free survivor that just completed a nice driver quality restoration. Watch the video inspection (update since video was shot), take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Super straight original steel body with no visible rust to be seen. Paint is new, driver quality that shines up pretty and would look great at any local car show.
- Interior: Original uncut dash with new original style gauges all functional (fuel sending unit needs to be installed), All of the interior is new including carpet, seat, door panels, and headliner.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is new and has new weatherstripping. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: New wood bed with painted slats.
- Undercarriage: Super clean and rust free frame rails and floor pans. One tiny spot of rust on the passenger inner cab corner. Other then that no visible rust on this truck. It is super clean!
- Wheels/Tires: New tires on original wheels, portawalls give the whitewall look.
- Drivetrain: 216 starts easily and runs strong. We just did a full tune up with new carburetor, new distributor, fuel pump, and plugs. 3 speed manual on the column shifts smoothly through all the gears. I took her for a long drive Nov 16 and she is ready for daily driving now!
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work as they should
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop straight.
This truck is ready to drive and enjoy today, show and go as they say. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.