'71 MUSTANG BOSS 351
• Professional restoration of this iconic muscle car
• 1 of only 21 identical Mustangs produced in 1971
• (149,682 Total Mustangs Produced in 1971)
• Complete with Marti Report and Magazine Article
• Matching Numbers 351cid 4-BBL V8
• Ford Matching HD 4-speed manual transmission
• Heavy Duty, legendary, Ford 9" rear differential
• Mirror finish, correct "J" code Grabber paint w/ Silver 351
stripes + callouts, show waxed and detailed
• Correct front chin and rear spoilers
• Great looking Black Bucket seat with full factory console
• Optional Woodgrain interior
• Full factory gauges including 120MPH speedo and 8K RPM Tach
• 3-spoke woodgrain steering wheel
• Ford AM/FM Radio
• Correct Door Panels, Carpets and Headliner
• Optional, fast-ratio, Power Steering
• Optional Power Brakes
• Show-ready detailed engine compartment
• Magnum 500's wheel with Goodyear Polyglas Tires
• Great sounding dual exhaust system
• Loaded with Docs including a full Deluxe Marti report folder full
of receipts too!
• Show or Drive this collector quality, investment grade '71
Mustang Boss 351
ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015,
2016, 2017 and 2018. This prestigious accolade represents the continued growth of the company, and ClassicCars.com's dominance as the world's largest online marketplace for
buying and selling classic and collector vehicles.
The Stevie Awards, the world's premier business awards recognized
ClassicCars.com's first-class Customer Support team with a Stevie Bronze Award in 2019, celebrating the team's skills as exemplary customer support specialists.
In 2016 The Journal, brought to you by ClassicCars.com, was celebrated as the SECOND MOST INFLUENTIAL automotive blog in the world by NFC Performance.