SWEET SHOP TRUCK PATINA, 6CYL/4SPEED, DRIVE AS IS OR EASY FALL PROJECT! New arrival truck, runs and drives and would make a fun farm, shop, or rat style classic. Driver her like she is, or would make an easy fall project! Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Great paint job patina! Body has a couple of rusted out spots on lower fenders. Other than that its actually a pretty minimal rust body.
- Interior: Clean and uncut original dash with gauges. seat cover is older but in good shape. Generic carpet.
- Glass/Windows: Glass is all in good original condition, passenger window glass is cracked on top. New weatherstripping and felts, drivers window rolls up easily, passenger window is a bit sticky and harder to roll up and down (should be an easy fix).
- Trunk: Plywood bed with old bed strips, looks very presentable.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free frame rails. Floor pans are in good shape as well as rockers. Very minimal rust in the cab corners or anywhere under the truck.
- Wheels/Tires: Older tires have good tread but weather-cracks. Original wheels, 1 hubcap is missing.
- Drivetrain: 216 inline 6 cylinder starts easily and runs ok. Could use a carb adjustment and maybe a tune up, but it does run. 4 speed transmission shifts through all the gears as it should. There is a little normal play in the steering wheel. This truck is a great photo piece and would make a great advertising vehicle.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, and brake lights all work.
- Brakes: Front brake cylinders were just replaced, may need to be adjusted after driving a few more miles. Stops but pulls a little to the right.
For the money this is a fun truck to drive and enjoy as is, or would be a great candidate for a V8 swap in the future. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.