1970 Chevrolet El Camino SS396. VIN: 136800K178173. Nice Blue paint. Blue bench seat interior with Comfort Grip steering wheel. Numbers matching 396ci big block V8 engine. Non original 700r4 4 speed automatic transmission. 12 bolt rear end. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Turbo Mufflers. Power steering. Power disc brakes. 15" SS Wheels with BFG Tires.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with nice, Blue paint (was originally code: "28" Fathom Blue Metallic)
• Cowl hood White SS stripes.
• 15" SS wheels with BFG 215/66-15 and 255/60-15 tires.
• No rust issues and very solid underneath.
• Stock style interior - presents well.
• Original code: "764" Blue vinyl bench seat.
• Factory SS dash and gauges.
• Comfort Grip steering wheel.
• Numbers matching 396ci big block V8.
• Non original 700r4 4 speed automatic transmission.
• Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Turbo Mufflers.
• 12 bolt rear end.
• Factory air-conditioning (missing components).
• Power steering / Power brakes (front discs).
• The odometer reads 48,291 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• True numbers matching SS396 El Camino.
• Runs and drives very well.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.