New Arrival! 1976 Pontiac Trans Am. VIN: 2W87Z6N594020. Starlight Black Paint (Original color). Buckskin interior (Original color). T-Tops. 400ci V8 Engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Cold Vintage Air-Conditioning. Manifolds / Dual Exhaust / Flowmaster mufflers. Power Steering / Power Front Disc Brakes. Bucket Seats and Center Console. Dakota Digital gauges. PHS Documentation.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with amatuer code: "19" Starlight black paint (original color).
• Factory T-Tops.
• 15" Pontiac Rallye wheels with BFG 225/70-15 tires.
• Factory style code: "64N" Buckskin interior (original color).
• Bucket seats.
• Center console with floor shifter.
• Dakota Digital gauges / Autosound AM / FM / AUX / USB radio.
• Good running 400ci V8 engine (not the original engine).
• 4 speed manual transmission.
• Cold Vintage air-conditioning.
• Power steering.
• Power brakes (front discs).
• Manifolds / Dual exhaust / Flowmaster Mufflers.
• The odometer reads 931 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Solid body with no rust issues.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.