1990 Big Block powered Chevy Short bed..
Complete Frame off Restoration.
This is a one of a kind, fully custom Truck!
There is almost $100k invested in this awesome truck..
Below lists some of the work done!
- New 496 C.I 500hp Crate engine
- Street & Performance 700r4 w/ 2800rpm Stall torque converter
- Ford 9" Rear w/ 4:11's gears
- 100% Rust free body & frame
- All new glass with 5% window tint on all windows and sun strip on w/s
- Stunning Black Walnut bed floor
- Frame sandblasted, smoothed, painted base coat/clear coat red.
- Roll pan, Shaved bed rails and inside tail gate handle
- Tubular front control arms w/ drop spindles and springs
- New rear lowering shackles, leaf springs and shocks
- New fuel tank - Custom aluminum radiator
- SSBC front disc brakes
- Staggered 18" & 20" wheels
- New Nitto 420 tires
- Valve covers and air cleaner powder coated
- Billet serpentine belt & pulley system
- Dual Fast fuel injection (FAST XFI 2.0)
- MSD igition system
- Hooker headers (ceramic coated)
- Full stainless exhaust exit through pass side
- All stainless lines, hoses and hardware through out entire truck
- B & M Ratchet Shifter
- Line lock activated with button on wheel
- A/C, Power windows & locks
What a Killer truck!!! Runs outstanding & Drives better
All this for $25000 508 269 8878