ORIGINAL STEEL BODY, AMAZING PATINA, V8, AUTOMATIC, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES. I love this Studebaker... everybody has an old Ford or Chevrolet truck, but to have a Stude... Dude! This one has the all original look but the modern drivetrain to enjoy easy daily driving. Watch the video inspection, take a look at the pictures and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Solid original steel body with virtually no rust. There are a few dings and dents from bumper to bumper, consistent with an unrestored farm truck. The original paint is faded and some surface rust, has a fresh coat of clear to really make the patina pop.
- Interior: Original interior, missing the door panels. The interior has a great patina and could be scuffed and shot with clear to really make it pop like the exterior. Simple vinyl seat cover. Dash is all original and not missing anything. Original gauges are not hooked up.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is original. I decided not to replace the glass because of the originality of the truck. Windows roll up and down, could use some grease on the regulators.
- Trunk: New pressure treated wood in the bed.
- Undercarriage: Solid and rust free original frame rails. Floor pans are very solid for original.
- Wheels/Tires: Chevrolet rally wheels with good tires.
- Drivetrain: 350 V8 starts easily and runs strong. 350 Turbo automatic shifts smoothly through all of the gears. Nova front clip gives this truck a smooth ride with independent front suspension, power disc brakes, and power steering. This truck is easy to drive and can maintain highway speed with ease.
- Lights/Electrical: Headlights, tail lights, and brake lights are all working. Original gauges are not hooked up. Aftermarket gauges in the glove box.
- Brakes: Power Disc brakes
- Power Options: Power steering.
This is a great opportunity to have a sweet original looking classic with modern drivetrain that makes it driveable any day! Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.