New Arrival! 1955 Chevrolet 3100 2nd Series Pickup. VIN: H255K024585 250ci, 6 cylinder engine. 700R4 automatic transmission. Aftermarket air-conditioning. Upgrade fleetside bed. Manual steering / Manual brakes. Manifolds / Dual exhaust.
• We are a classic car dealership in Sherman, Texas and show by appointment only.
• Contact us at 903-820-1019.
• We buy, sell and trade classic vehicles.
• For financing contact www.jjbest.com
• Shipping is available (call for quote).
• Solid body with older Red paint - shines well.
• Upgraded fleetside bed.
• 16" steel wheels with 6.50x16 wide white tires.
• Bench seat interior with nice maroon and white seat cover.
• 250 cubic inch, inline 6 cylinder engine.
• 700R4 4 speed automatic transmission.
• Aftermarket air-conditioning (does not blow cold).
• Manual brakes / Manual steering.
• Original, stock rear differential.
• The Odometer reads 94,609 miles (actual mileage cannot be verified).
• Runs and drives well (cruises at 50).
• Very solid truck.
• This truck is a 1955 3100 2nd series pickup with a later model (1958) 3100 Fleetside bed added. 1958 was the first year of the fleetside bed.
• All sales will be subject to document and state fees.
• All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees.