To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION WITHOUT RESERVE at RM Sothebys' Auburn
Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020.
$45,000 - $60,000
- Offered from the Duane Sell Collection
- Mercury's third year on the market; marque introduced for 1939
- One of 8,556 produced for 1941
- 95 hp, 239 cu. in. 'Flathead' V-8
- Three-speed manual transmission
- Electrically operated power top
- Fitted with optional rear fender skirts, and period-correct
wide whitewall tires
- Equipped with factory AM radio, heater, and clock
- Proper tan canvas top with red welting
Check back soon for complete catalogue description.
To view this car and others currently consigned to this auction,
please visit the RM website at rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/af20